If you’re new to homeschooling, there’s a lot to take in. It’s a lot to keep up with, and even more to teach your child at a young age.
Homeschooling is a lifestyle that offers benefits to both your child and yourself. But it can also be a challenging task, especially if you're new to homeschooling.
You could consider to work with a homeschooling educational consultant. They work with families to teach the curriculum that works best for their educational needs.
You can also start researching and reading books on homeschooling. We have compiled some great homeschool books and educational resources that can help you and your child achieve homeschool success.
Top homeschool books
- The Home Education Handbook by Alison Baverstock and Gill Hines
- At Home in the World by Tsh Oxenreider
- The Unschooling Handbook – Mary Griffith
- The brave learner: Finding everyday magic in Homeschool, Learning and Life By Julie Bogart
- The Call of the wild and free: reclaiming wonder in your child's education by Ainsley Arment
- The Well-Trained Mind: A Guide to Classical Education at Home by Jessie Wise and Susan Wise Bauer
- Teaching with Love & Logic: Taking Control of the Classroom by David Funk and Jim Fay
- How Children Learn Mathematics by Pamela Liebeck
There are many great books out there about homeschooling, but these ten are among the best.
If you're interested in homeschooling but aren't sure where to start, these books may be a great place to begin. Homeschooling is becoming more popular every year. If you want to learn about the details, check out these books. Each one has something different to offer, and you'll be well-informed about this educational choice.