At Gioqo (Amsterdam) we are looking for a talented creative intern who loves video creation & editing for our social media advertising campaigns.
Founded in may 2019, Gioqo is a fast growing 4-persons ecommerce startup from Amsterdam that launched the first specialized marketplace of educational products for kids. Gioqo.com is a curated collection of sustainable, plastic-free, screen-free, educational products for kids that offer a healthy, happy alternative to excessive screen time. Think of wooden puzzles, spelling games and math toys. The niche marketplace collaborates with product makers from all over the world. The products are promoted worldwide with Facebook & Instagram advertising campaigns.
You have an important role in the company with freedom to contribute and unleash your creativity. You work closely with the Ads Manager to achieve the advertising goals by creating compelling (video) content. The Ads Manager guides you what content to create and how to improve it.
- Learning new (creative) skills
- Researching other content makers, artists and editors
- Creating new video & imagery content for Facebook and Instagram like: stories, short clips, product demonstration videos, testimonials, compilations and product photography
- Come up with new creative ideas, angles or concepts for ad campaigns
- Other basic design work for the website and company
- You are comfortable figuring things out yourself and taking initiative
- You are eager to learn
- You have a professional video camera and basic equipment for shoots
- Skilled with video editing software like Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects
- Skills in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator is a plus
- Skills in animation software is a plus
- Knowledge of photography and set lighting is a plus
What we offer
- Valuable and fun work experience in a fast growing startup
- A monthly internship compensation
- Workplace in a modern office building in Wework Amsterdam with a vibrant and entrepreneurial atmosphere